Count of Open issue Based on created date respectively

Hi,

Since i know Open Issue Predefined in Measure will give us the count of all Open Issues.

How can i get Count of Open Issues based on Created Date.
Means, Count of Created/Open/Resolved Based on selected date, Open Count should not be included the previous days open issue.

I’m trying to display like below
dept 1

Kindly find below screenshot to see where i am facing issue.
Dept

Do i need to create new calculated measure to get count? Really i’m not expert in it.
Kindly advice me.

Thanks
Kaviraj

Hi @Kaviraj

The measure “Open issues” returns a cumulative number of all the issues that have been created previously and are still not resolved.

If you are looking for the number of issues that have been created in the set date and not closed in that period, try creating a new calculated measure. Please have a look at the formula below:

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    DateInPeriod(
      [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Created at'),
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
    )
    AND
    (
      IsEmpty([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Closed at'))
      OR
      DateAfterPeriodEnd(
        [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Closed at'),
        [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
      )
    )
  ), [Measures].[Issues created]
)

The calculated measure looks for issues that have been created in the set Time dimension period and either is not closed at all or closed after the set Time dimension period. Please have a look at the picture of a sample report below:

The measure “Created & Not Closed in Time” shows the number of issues that have been created in the week #50 of 2019 and were not closed in that week per Team.

For example, the “Second” Team had 15 issues assigned to them, and four were closed in that week. But only one of those closed issues was also created in that week.

Please have a look at our documentation page for more information on calculated measures - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

1 Like

Thanks for your response.