Counting the amount of bugs that are switching between versions

Hi,
I would appreciate it if I can get your help.
I try to calculate the number of issue that move between versions.
Attached is a picture of what has been done so far.

Thanks for the help,
Daniel

eazyBI supports reports in historical data for single value custom fields only.

You should enable the option to import value changes for a single value custom field as this does not default import option:
Here is an example definition for this:

[jira.customfield_NNNNN]
data_type = "string"
dimension = true
separate_table = true
changes = true

You would like to use custom field ID instead of NNNNN in the definition above.

1. Add the updated custom field definition to eazyBI advanced settings or ask Jira administrator (or eazyBI administrator) to do this for you. eazyBI advanced settings are common for all accounts and only Jira/eazyBI administrators have access to the settings.

2. Open source data Jira import options for edit after changes in advanced settings and select the custom ​field for import as a dimension, value changes, and property and run an import. Import will create a new dimension and property for this calculated custom field in your account. Value changes selection in import will generate necessary historical measures for this custom field.

You would like to use historical measures, for example, Issues history if you would like to see value changes in this dimension over time.

You can define a new calculated measure using default hidden measure and dimension in a tuple to access value transitions in this field only:

([Measures].[Transitions to],
[Transition field].[Custom field name])

You would like to use custom field name in the formula above. The measure will show when a new value for any issue was set.

Default stored measures, for example, Issues created will show you current values by issue creation date over time.

Daina / support@eazybi.com