Create a report with subtasks depending of the issue type

Hi all,

I would like to create a report to display the number of sub-tasks linked to each parent task.

It works but I need to group the results by the type of the issue of the parent task.

I have 3 different issue types (“MCO”, “Programme remédiation” and “Accompagnement projet”).

Could you please help me?

Here is the
{
“cube_name”: “Issues”,
“cube_reports”: [ {
“name”: “SMF Sous tâches / tâche”,
“folder_name”: “DIS_SMF”,
“result_view”: “table”,
“definition”: {“columns”:{“dimensions”:[{“name”:“Measures”,“selected_set”:["[Measures].[Issues created]"],“members”:[]},{“name”:“Status”,“selected_set”:["[Status].[Non Terminées]","[Status].[Terminée]"],“members”:[],“bookmarked_members”:[]},{“name”:“Issue Type”,“selected_set”:["[Issue Type].[Sous-tâche]"],“members”:[],“bookmarked_members”:[{“depth”:1,“name”:“MCO”,“full_name”:"[Issue Type].[MCO]"},{“depth”:1,“name”:“Accompagnement projet”,“full_name”:"[Issue Type].[Accompagnement projet]"},{“depth”:1,“name”:“Sous-tâche”,“full_name”:"[Issue Type].[Sous-tâche]"}]}]},“rows”:{“dimensions”:[{“name”:“Issue”,“selected_set”:["[Issue.Sub-task].[Parent].Members"],“members”:[],“bookmarked_members”:[]}],“filter_by”:{“conditions”:[{“expression”:["[Measures].[Issue created date]"],“operator”:"\u003e",“value”:“01/01/2021”,“value_type”:“date”,“value_format_string”:“mmm dd yyyy”}]},“nonempty_crossjoin”:true},“pages”:{“dimensions”:[{“name”:“Project”,“selected_set”:["[Project].[Sécurité Mainframe]"],“members”:[{“depth”:1,“name”:“Sécurité Mainframe”,“full_name”:"[Project].[Sécurité Mainframe]",“drillable”:true,“key”:“SMF”}],“bookmarked_members”:[{“depth”:1,“name”:“Sécurité Mainframe”,“full_name”:"[Project].[Sécurité Mainframe]",“drillable”:true,“key”:“SMF”},{“depth”:1,“name”:“DIS_SAI_SIF”,“full_name”:"[Project].[DIS_SAI_SIF]",“drillable”:true,“key”:“K002”}],“current_page_members”:["[Project].[Sécurité Mainframe]"]}]},“options”:{“nonempty”:true},“view”:{“current”:“table”,“maximized”:false,“table”:{}},“calculated_members”:[]}
} ],
“calculated_members”: [{“dimension”:“Measures”,“name”:“Issue created date”,“format_string”:“mmm dd yyyy”,“formula”:"[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Created at’)"},{“name”:“Terminée”,“dimension”:“Status”,“formula”:"[Status].[Terminé]",“format_string”:""},{“name”:“Non Terminées”,“dimension”:“Status”,“formula”:“Cache(Aggregate(\n Except(\n [Status].[Status].Members,\n { [Status].[Terminé]}\n )\n))”,“format_string”:""}]
}

HI,

This question was addressed directly in support emails, below is a short summary.

You may want to import the “Parent Issue type” dimension: read in our documentation how to do that Issue link field dimensions - eazyBI for Jira

Then, in the report, you would use this dimension to group Issue Sub-task members; parents and their sub-tasks would be grouped by the parent’s issue types.

Best,
Ilze / support@eazybi.com