Create a wallboard without public access

Hi,
I’m quite new to EazyBi and I already managed to create a couple of useful reports. Now I’ve come to a point where I would like to share these with management.
I really like the concept and the look of the wallboards.
However, I don’t want to share sensitive data outside of the company.
Is there any way to share the wallboard view without allowing public access?

I already have the reports published on Confluence and on Dashboards but for our management team I think the wallboard would be the most suitable with automated scrolling and dark mode.

Thanks,
Tekla

Hi @treitzi ,
Welcome to the eazyBI community! :wave:

There isn’t an option to use wallboard view without allowing public access. I will register this idea in our backlog for future consideration, but it would be helpful to better understand your use case on how you want to showcase this wallboard.
As you are mentioning sharing dashboards with management - how would you like to use this option? Log with management user in Jira and display wallboard on their monitors? Or some other way?

Also, a lot of eazyBI users for sharing the dashboard with management use the option to subscribe automatic dashboard sending to email: Create Dashboards - eazyBI for Jira

Best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Hi @gerda.grantina ,
Thank you for your response.
Actually there are two ways a wallboard would be used.
On management meetings they would look at each projects’ KPIs on the wallboard together. - this is what they would really like and need. It doesn’t really matter who is logged in as long as they can see the data.
The other use would be to have it displayed on a monitor in the community area. - Since there are fewer people in the offices nowadays this is less urgent.

Your already existing wallboard solution with the ability to limit viewing only for users with eazyBI access would be a perfect solution.

I hope I understood your question correctly.
Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Tekla