Create burnup for number of epics in a fix version, including scope changes,

I’m trying to create a Burnup chart for epics in a release.
I want to display the following information in a line diagram:

• Iteration 1 (we use four iterations in our PI)
  • Iteration 2
  • Iteration 3
  • Iteration 4
  • Today
  • Per week the number of Open Epics
  • Ideal burn up Epic count
  • PI burn up issues resolved
  • Ideal burn up line

See attached image as example/ reference.
For some reason I am unable to let the red line start at iteration 1.

Code for this calculated member:

CASE WHEN
      DateBetween([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Measures].[PI Burndown - PI start date-burnup], [Measures].[PI Burndown - PI end date])
THEN
 CASE WHEN
      DateCompare([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate, ("Today")) > 0
  THEN 
    [Measures].[Issues history] - [Measures].[PI Scope Change Epic Count -burnup]
  ELSE
    [Measures].[Issues history] 
  END
END

Code for : PI Scope Change Epic Count -burnup

Count (
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
      [Issue Type].[Issue Type].getMemberNameByKey([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('Issue type ID')) MATCHES "^Epic"
      AND
      [Measures].[PI Scope Changed Epics].Value > 1
     )
  )

Also, I know that at the start of iteration 1, there were 19 issues, not 18. For one epic the fix version was removed. This is a scope change and I want this visible in my line diagram. If one story is added, I want to see that as well. But I am unable to the count the number of epics in a certain week, or even iteration. How can I do that?

Hi @tnlbado

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to create a chart on Fix version (multi-value field) changes as eazyBI only supports change history for single-value custom fields: Import issue change history.

We have a backlog item for this, and I’ve added your vote to it! We’ll let you know if there is any progress on this item!

​Best regards,
​Nauris