Create hierarchy year month week day

Good afternoon,

I would like you to help me creating a hierarchy where the week and the month are related in itself. By default, it doesn’t exist and I don´t get with it. Could you help me?

You can see in the image below how it doesn’t exist:

I have looked at the Eazybi documentation but I can’t find where the Eazybi advanced options are… so I can be able to create it. I attach the link where I obtained the information:

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/additional-issue-hierarchies

Thanks!

Álvaro

Hi @Alvaro,
Currently, it is not possible in eazyBI as one week might be split by two months. We have some ideas in our backlog for custom Time hierachie and I added your vote to it as well. But there are no estimates on when it could be implemented.

Meanwhile, in this community post, my colleagues provided a workaround for the current month split by weeks:

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Hi @gerda.grantina, kindly add my vote on this as well. Our organization also needs this feature.
Thanks.

Hi @Alvaro and @Leo_Cagata,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 7.0 recently. We included in this version an option to define custom time hierarchies. See the documentation for different examples: Custom time hierarchies

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com