Custom Field Change Date

I have a single-select custom field called “Requirement Status” that has 4 values: Awaiting, In Review, Accepted, Returned.
I’ve followed the instructions to add the javascript for the change history to be imported.

I added entries for all 4 possible values
I’m able to see the import option for those fields

The issue I’m facing is that when I pull a report, I am seeing a date in the columns for values that were never in the issue history. Here are 2 examples:
HT 109 - Requirement Status was set to In Review on September 29, 2022
HT 109 - Requirement Status was set to Accepted on October 19, 2022

But on the report, I see that there is a date being displayed for Awaiting and Returned - but the field never had those values

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

(Secondly, what should I change to get the timestamp in my report and not just the date?)

Here is the configuration for the field:

Hi @gkirat,

The property gets the occurrence timestamp in the format “date and time”. You might use a different format for the measure retrieving the issue property to see it differently.

The situation hints that you might have copied the script but have not updated the status values in the JavaScript code used or have not changed the variable or field names in the scripts.

Please double-check and provide full JS codes for all four measures if the statuses are correct.

It might also be possible that eazyBI does not get the proper change history from Jira.
If the above did not help solve the problem, please contact eazyBI support via e-mail and send the issue JSON data.
You might get the JSON data in the following way.
Open an issue in Jira. Modify the URL of the issue, replacing browse with rest/api/latest/issue and then add ?expand=changelog at the end of the URL. Save the JSON results of the issue as a file.

Regards,
Oskars / support@eazyBI.com