Custom field import of very small numbers

I import custom fields with some of them have very small decimals (e.g. 0.0007). When I look at them with “Test custom JavaScript code with the issue” it shows me the correct number. But when I list the results within eazyBI the tickets with these small numbers aren’t shown at all. Even with CoalesceEmpty([Measure].[<mymetric>], 0) the entries aren’t shown.

Only with setting the “scale” to 5 within the import settings these entries are shown.

Why does the import of the custom field converts the calculated decimal (rounded to 0.00) to null/no value instead? Or does eazyBI within Analyse interpret the decimal 0.00 as null/no value?
Why does CoalesceEmpty not help?

With this comment Wrong results of "Average resolution days"? - #3 by oskars.laganovskis and a little bit of testing I got the knowledge that “drill through issue” hides entries with very small numbers (near to 0.00) even if it counts this issues (e.g. when calculating an average).
So there weren’t null values after the import and therefore CoalesceEmpty couldn’t work because there weren’t any null values.

1 Like