Custom Field Zero Value

I am creating a custom field, and while the testing returns the correct values, after an import all of the values are 0. I have deleted and recreated it several times, and also tried disabling the dimensions and measures, then re-enabling it. I did imports in between each of these troubleshooting steps to clear out the old results. Here are some screenshots, any direction would be appreciated!

let value = 0.0;

if (issue.fields.customfield_10325){
  value = parseFloat(issue.fields.customfield_10325);
}

return value;

Turns out that I could select the custom field without building my own custom filter. Still not sure why it returned zero but no longer need this customer filter to work

Hi @thntf ,
It is great to hear that you already found the custom field in the standard eazyBI import options and that there is no need for the new calculated field.

But if the field is not available for the eazyBI, then you would need to add an additional advanced setting in your field configuration (in the section above the Custom JavaScript code) for the eazyBI import to pick it up:
json_fields = ['customfield_10325']
This line is mandatory if you use Javascript to calculate the field with a reference to another custom field that is not being selected for import itself. Without this line, the JavaScript testing with one issue will work, but when you import the data, the field returns an empty value (or zero in your case).

Best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com