Custom Hierarchies in EazyBI from JIRA HIVE

Hello,

we would like to get some KPI Measurements in our SAFe Train. We use HIVE Plugin to visualize the different Safe Levels:

Potfolio (Epics, 1 Epic to ‘n’ Features in Programboard) 1 Project in JIRA ‘PM’
Program Board( Features, 1 Epic as parent, ‘n’ stories, tasks, enablers as childs one Project in JIRA ‘PB’
Team Projects (Stories, , Enablers, 1 Feature as parent,) 12 Projects, for each team

We want to see Informations from Story/Enabler Buttom up, but HIVE uses another Hierachy then base JIRA, so Parent/child Connection is not the system defined way.

How can I implement those Hierarchies?

I found the documentation,(Additional Issue hierarchies) but cant adapt it really.

Could you please help?

I can start from Scratch for Importing Data, per REST API or “JIRA” for each of the Projects.

Hi @jan-hendrik_woecht,

​Please tell me if the hierarchy data only resides in Hive or if it is also visible in Jira core data.

​Generally, eazyBI would need the same hierarchy to be relevant for all projects within the same data cube and data to be available in Jira.
If that is visible in Jira via issue links or customfields​ and each child only has one parent and each issue type can only belongs to one level - it might be built in eazyBI.
​Please share more details of issue types at each level and the types of issue links or issue relations in that case to the support e-mail.

​Otherwise - ​we do have a feature request to implement Agile Hive integration and I upvoted it for you.
​However, I cannot give any estimation of when that might get into the active development phase.

​regards,
​Oskars / suport@eazyBI.com