Custom release burndown chart

Hi guys,

Seems like I completely stuck trying to create custom release burndown chart. What I’m trying to do is to override a little bit way of calculation remaining and done job in the following way:

• Burndown needs to be build from ReleaseStartDate to ReleaseEndDate

• Story Points resolved needs to be redefined, so it should calculate Story Points for the issues in [Status].[DoneState] + half story points in [Status].[HalfStoryPoints]

• Story Points remaining needs to be redefined, so it should calculate Story Points for the issues in [Status].[FullStoryPoints] + half story points in [Status].[HalfStoryPoints]

So I’m mostly looking into a way to define new metrics

Hi @Valerii_Sverdlik,

Here is one sample version release report that displays, on a timeline, Fix Version by the version release date. Measure Released issues in version at release date counts resolved issues that were resolved and released in this version, regardless of the issue actual resolution date. Measure Open issues in version at release date counts unresolved issues in the version that were still open on the release date.
You could use this report and measures in it to create report you are interested in.
There is also Version Overview dashboard with other different reports that you may find interesting - https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5957-versions-overview

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com