Custom time levels

Is it possible to define new time levels? This question might sound strange, but let me explain on an example.
We have Monthly deadline for our work at 23rd of every month. Therefore we want to report on what happened between deadlines and not in real month. Everything after 23rd should go to the next month.

My question is: Is it possible to define something like Deadline Month which would start at 24th, and then use it in time reporting structure like this?

i.e. Values in Jan 2018 section should cover period 24/Dec/2017 to 23/Jan/2018 and so on for every “month”.

I can Imagine how to filter for such period but I have no idea how to aggregate under such periods in chart like this.

It is possible to set start of every week. If I could set start of every month, it would solve this my problem.

Hi hroch,

At this time it is not possible to create custom levels (a custom hierarchy) in the Time dimension. We have this kind of request on our backlog.
Unfortunately, it is also not possible to set the start of the month to a different day right now.

I am sorry for the inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,
Robert / eazyBI support

Thank you for update. Is there any issue/topic which I could watch?

Hi @hroch,

We at eazyBI don’t have a public backlog for bugs and features that you could follow. You can keep an eye on our changelog now and then. Also, we usually inform the affected users when a requested feature gets released.

Kind regards,
Robert / eazyBI support

OK, thanks for update.

Hi @hroch ,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 7.0 recently. We included in this version an option to define custom time hierarchies . See the documentation for different examples: Custom time hierarchies

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com