Days in transition statuses giving wrong figures for monthly data

Hi,
I am trying to calculate total time, issues spent in a set of Transition statuses in a month. I am using Days in transitions statuses but it is giving me the wrong figure as in some cases it is also taking previous month time in considerations. For example:
Let say I want to calculate the issue spent in Ready For Development in November, which should be 6 days but it is giving me 4 weeks!!

I tried to create my own measure called Actual Days in Transition statuses
IIf(
(DateCompare([Measures].[Transition to status first date],
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate) = 1),
[Measures].[Days in transition status],
DateDiffDays([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,[Measures].[Transition from status last date])
)

It is working on an issue level or for a single month but if I am trying to get this data for Current year or last 3 month, I am getting a Timeout error.

Please help me, I have been working on this report for two days…

Hi,

Your formula for the calculation of the days in transition status for the current period is fine and should not be the main reason for the timeout error in the report, as shown in your screenshot. The performance problems might happen if you adjust such a measure to aggregate values with the Filter and Descendants functions.

Another reason for the poor performance of the report might be the multiple values used in the report page filters (which I cannot see from your screenshot). Please, send the report definition to our support for checking for a likely reason why the report gives the timeout.

Kindly,