*** Defects count in fix version and which are not tagged to same affected version. ***

Hi Team,

I am trying to get the count of issues within fix version where defects tagged for affected version no. <> fix version no.

If you see my below tables, fix version no. in table 1 (1.10) should retrieve defects of affected version no (not in 1.10) but from others like 1.0, 1.5 and 1.6.

Is there a way to get this done.

I do not mind having fix version in a page dimension so that we can get various tables based on fix version.

Hi @Gomez!

Could you please specify in more detail what you mean by “defects tagged”? Are you looking for issues that have specified Fix Version, but different Affected version? Or do you mean that you look for the count of bugs (or some other linked issues, what link type?) in the Affected versions linked to issues with the specified Fix Version?
A screenshot example of the issue(s) that should be included in the count would be helpful to understand the requirement.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Hi Lauma,

I was trying to do something similar to what Gomuezis trying. Here am trying to see the no of stories and no of defects logged against each Fix version. But here the catch is, for defects, we do not enter Fix version instead, we enter the same value of Fix Ver in that Affects Version field. All I am trying to find is, for each fix version ->Story Vs Defect count. Currently, I am getting incorrect defect numbers. Could you please help me ?

Hi @sraj!

You are on the right track! There is one more step, though - currently, you see all Issues created with the same Fix Version and Affects Version. You would like to add only to see the matching Affects Version but ignore the Fix Version. Please try the following:

(
  [Measures].[Issues created],
  [Affects Version.By name].[Name].GetMemberByKey(
    [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.key
  ),
  [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember
)

Lauma / support@eazybi.com