Define Custom User Property as Measure

Hi Team,

Can I use Logged By user’s property on EazyBI report as measure?
I mean for the property like this

So, I would like to get Department or Organization on the eazyBI report as Measure.
Is it possible? If yes, how?
By the way our customer Jira id Data Center and the version is 8.20.11, EazyBI version is 6.5.2
Thanks for now.

1 Like

Hi @Muhammet_Ayal,

I don’t know a way to retrieve these properties. Some Jira users have already expressed dissatisfaction that these properties are unavailable through REST API endpoints - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-get-this-user-property-from-jira-API/qaq-p/1717447. You can explore the Jira database, maybe the values are stored somewhere there, and you can try to access them.

Suppose the values are accessible through the Jira database. In that case, you can try to import the data as the Logged by dimension “User” level properties with the additional data import - Additional data import into Jira Issues cube.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Thank you @roberts.cacus , I will try

Hi all, @Muhammet_Ayal I am facing the same issue and have the same question.
Did you find a way to achieve this goal?

Hi @antoinelu, yes I got the solution.
First, you have to got the user properties via rest api or script then map the web request attributes to EasyBI attributes.

I wan to be help more but I no access my customer Jira. Maybe, Tuğba Gültabak can help to you.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. So in you did not use the Jira “UI” user properties but the “Rest api” ones.

We use the Jira UI properties but we get the properties other method. My friends will answer this question.