Different line for scrum teams

Hello,

I am wondering how I could roll up sprint data (for example; completed sprint points) so that i could have a line graphed for each scrum team with a “common sprint” name for the x axis. So, if I have 3 scrum teams (A, B, and C), I can show with a different line how many points each team completed for “sprint 1”.

Thanks,

Hi @jchouinard!

You can create a calculated member in the Sprint dimension that aggregates all sprints by their “common name”. In my example, I am using the common name “Sprint 12” what is used at the end of the Sprint name (by using a regular expression you can create different filters if needed).

Aggregate(
  Filter(
    [Sprint].[Sprint].Members,
    [Sprint].CurrentMember.Name MATCHES ".*Sprint 12$"
  )
)

Then you can use it in Rows and select measures that you need. There are several default Sprint scope measures that can be used, all except Sprint Story Points committed will also aggregate data at the top level.

Sprint-12.png

Gerda / support@eazybi.com

@gerda.grantina is the same true for Sprint Issues Committed?

Is there a way around this?

Hi @Bryan_Rosenthal,
starting with eazyBI version 6.0 there are now several improvements about Sprint measures. One of the things is that committed measures are calculated at board level now, see more in our changelog - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/set-up-and-administer/changelog

1 Like