Dimension values not correctly shown after script update

Dear all,

We use EazyBI for Jira data. There is this custom script feature in EazyBI we use to map values from a custom field to another value. Yesterday, we changed this script - let’s say we have 20 possible values in the custom Jira field, and that those 20 values are all translated in the custom script to uppercase values. Yesterday, we changed 15 of them to lowercase values.
Since then, in EazyBI reports that use this dimension, only the values are shown that haven’t changed. The changed values are not visible. When I create a new report from scratch, all values are displayed correctly.
However, I don’t want to spend a lot of time to re-create all reports that use this dimension. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @bvanloenen ,
Whenever changing advanced settings for custom fields or issue links, you should perform double data import to ensure the correct outcome of changes (Advanced settings for custom fields).

You may do the following:

1. In the import option, deselect the custom field “FIELD NAME” from data import and import data. This action will clear the previous data and data structures.
  2. Wait for data import to complete.
  3. In the import option, select the custom field “FIELD NAME” for data import and import data for the second time.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com

Hi @gerda.grantina,

Thanks for your suggestion. I performed the steps you described, however it didn’t solve the problem. Anything else I can try?

Best,
Bart