Display latest test execution status of every test linked to a Story/ Bug

Hello,

your information and explanation regarding this question (How to get number of test cases which are present under user story? - #2 by zane.baranovska) really helped me. I reproduced the report, so it now looks the same as in your screenshot.
But I need to display the latest test execution status of the tests e.g. if there are 2 tests in one row “1 PASS, 1 FAIL”. It’s important, that it shouldn’t display all test runs. I only want the latest results, so that I can check, if the tests for each ticket are passed.
I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Tisa

Hi @Tisa,

Do you have any app for registering test execution results? eazyBi has integration with Xray, Zephyr Squad, and the solution would be different in those cases. I woudl encourage you to explore the

Anyhow, you can create a calculated measure showing a list of linked issues and some of the issue properties. For example, if you have the Zephyr Squad app, eazyBI generates an issue property “Zephyr Squad Test last execution status” showing the last execution status for each test.

The expression to show a list of linked tests and their last execution statuses might look like this:

Generate(
  --set of linked tests
  [Linked Tests].[Linked Tests].GetMembersByKeys([Measures].[Issue Linked tests]),
  --for each tes return key and last execution status
  [Linked Tests].CurrentMember.GetCaption || ' ' || 
  --look up issue matching the linked test key and check on issue property
  [Issue].[Issue].GetMemberByKey(
    [Linked Tests].CurrentMember.KEY
  ).get('Last execution status'),
  ", "
)

If you have Xray or Zephyr Squad for testing data analytics, I woudl recommend importing data from those apps in eazyBI and check out the sample reports generated by eazyBI. It is very likely some of the analytics are already there or could created with out-of-the-box measures and dimensions.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

1 Like

Hi Zane,

I am also trying similar report but above mdx is not working for me.
It is giving me test issue key as result.

We are using Zephry for tests.

Calculated Measures used are same as above