Hi,

I have the following calculated member in the Issues Dimension in rows:

Aggregate(
    Filter(
        [Issue].[Issue].Members,
        [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name MATCHES '.*test results.*'
    )
)

I want to show the Project that the Issues are in by selecting Project under “All hierarchy level members”. But it looks like I can only choose the calculated member OR Project not both.
So my question is, how can I filter the issues I want in the rows while also displaying the Project that the issues are in (in the rows)?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Randy

You are using an aggregation on Issue level for this calculated member. Therefore, you can’t access a level above (project level).

eazyBI typically aggregates members according to their default hierarchy. In this case, the grouping and ordering via project should work still for this calculated member when you are expending it to members level. You can add a calculation to show the project name for any issue:

CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Level.Name = "Issue" THEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Parent.Name END

Anyhow. Calculated members in Issue dimension might be quite tough and could lead to performance problems. If you would like to mark some issues as Test results and analyze them in eazyBI you can consider creating a new dimension with calculated JavaScript custom field and mark those issues as Test results with this new dimension. This will give you an option to use this new dimension and select test result issues simpler.

Daina / support@eazybi.com