My EazyBI report is displaying all bugs with priority of “Blocker”, “Critical” or “High”.
I’ve noticed some sync issues:
Bugs that have been downgraded from High to Medium are not being filtered out of the report, and display as “Medium”
Bugs that have been converted to stories weeks ago, are still appearing in a report that is filtered on bugs.
I am looking to understand if there is something wrong with our configuration on import or in the report to resolve this.
Do you know if any new custom fields have been added or modified since the cube was initially imported?
Something you may want to try is emptying the cube and re-importing all of the data. This is different than a simple re-import as it will re-import all the dimension members as well. I had a similar issue before I realized that I had changed the name of a Board in Jira. Empty and re-import did the trick!
Here’s the documentation on it: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import#JiraIssuesImport-Emptycubeandre-importallissues
Easy enough to do. If it doesn’t work for you then you can dig deeper. Good luck!
Welcome to the community!
In eazyBI, changes of issue Priority are also imported. It means that, depending on the measure you are using in the report, you see either historical situation (bugs are included by their historical priority) or by the current priority. If you use any of the historical measures, issues would be counted by the priority at the transaction moment or at the end of the selected time period: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import/import-issue-change-history
You may want to check what measures are used in the report (also in calculated measures). To ensure that all issues are counted by the current priority, you may use Issues created measure (it depends on the report’s overall structure and calculations).
Ilze / support@eazyBI.com