EazyBI: Creating different labels per column in a table

Hello,

I’d like to know if there is a way to rename each column of a table differently.

I have a calculated time as a dimension (containing the previous week, current week and next week as columns) and time spent as Measure.

For each column I’d like to have a different naming (for instance, first column will be “time spent”, second column will be “time planned”, so on). Is that possible in EazyBI?
Currently, I just found a way to rename a measure, but not change the name of it per column.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

If you use the latest version of eazyBI (at least 4.6.1), you could try customizing the column names in the report (see gif below).
And as you already found, it is possible to create new calculated members in any dimension to rename default members.

Martins / eazyBI support

How about editing each fields in the Issue Type column, If I want to rename each fields. Here In my example I want to removed 2W06, 2W08 etc. I just want to display only dates
@martins.vanags

Hi,

You can not rename imported dimension member names, but you can create new calculated members with expected names and then point the formula to the original member (see attached image below)

And for Time dimension member names in charts, you could try using customization with locales.
See similar discussion here:

Martins / eazyBI support