EazyBI, Dashboards & Subscriptions

Hello - I am in the process of trying to get a Dashboard out to a set of senior stakeholders I have at my firm. We are on JIra Server, I’ve been able to create a dashboard as well as send out an export via test email, but I’d like to send a report out daily to my stakeholders without having them each go into EazyBI (as they don’t have access) and select their own subscription schedule. This is for multiple reasons, but the main one being that I want to keep the reports, dashboards etc & when they are sent consistent.

Is there a way to setup subscriptions for others, even a backend method?

Hello,

According to: Is it possible to automatically save exports to PDFs of eazyBI reports? , setting subscriptions for others is not possible, yet.

My workaround is using ScriptRunner, built in function > switch to another user > set the subscription > switch back.

1 Like

There is one more workaround if you have a group email address.
In eazyBI, you may create a user with a group email address and grant this user Dashboard viewer role (https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Account+users) . This user will serve as a proxy for the email group members.
Then log in with this newly created user and subscribe to the dashboard.

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

1 Like

In the eazyBI version 7.0 and on Cloud, eazyBI and Jira admins can see a list of email subscriptions for each dashboard and subscribe to users on their behalf (those emails still have to be added to eazyBI as users).
For more details, please, see the documentation: Email subscription

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com