EazyBi Gantt - Bug type

Hi,
I would like to ask how I can remove all bug type of issue from Gantt chart and if it’s possible to somehow graphically show dependencies on each tasks ?
I am using recommended Issue epic hierarchy:
– Retrieves the status of epic link for epic itself and any sub-level issue
CASE
WHEN
[Measures].[Issue type] = ‘Epic’
THEN
[Status].[Status].GetMemberNameByKey(
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Status ID’))
WHEN
[Issue type].[Issue type].getMemberByKey(
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Issue type ID’))
.getboolean(‘Subtask’)
THEN
[Status].[Status].GetMemberNameByKey(
[Issue].[Issue].GetMemberByKey(
[Issue].[Issue].GetMemberByKey(
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Parent issue key’))
.get(“Epic Link”))
.get(‘Status ID’))
ELSE
[Status].[Status].getMemberNameByKey(
[Issue].[Issue].GetmemberByKey(
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Epic Link’))
.get(‘Status ID’))
END

Thanks in advance,
Marika

You can apply some filters to the report to show any issues apart from Bugs there.

1. You can add issue property Issue type to the report, and add Filter rows and set not matches and value Bug.

This option will hide rows with Bugs. It still might show some values (in measures) representing bugs for Epic level.

1. You can use a dimension Issue type to Pages and use multiple selections to select any issue type apart from Bug there.

With this option, the report and any measure in the report will represent all issues except Bugs.

The multiple selections on Pages might impact report performance. Any calculation in the report will be multiplied by the number of selected issue types.

eazyBI does not have an option to show dependencies in the Gantt chart. We indicate some summary rows and show them differently. However, any dates in the report are calculated per each row. You can use some custom calculated measures to add some logic based on related issues for date calculations.

Here is one example formula on how to access the first date of any sub-level issue:

TimestampToDate(
  MIN(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember),
    DateToTimestamp([Measures].[Issue created date])
  )
)

Daina / support@eazybi.com