Effort over elapsed ratio

Hello all
I’m trying to get the (time spent/8) / resolution workdays ratio for my done issues, to be used in a report showing project, epic link and Time as rows, the new measure and issue type as columns.
I tried to calculate it issue by issue but got nowhere, I saw there’s a measure. [Measures].[Total resolution workdays], but I’m not getting any result.

Elaborating a little:
what I need is the monthly average of (total hours spent) / (time from first assignment to last resolution).
My struggle is in finding the right resolution time, I already have the number of hours spent as a measure but don’t seem to get nothing good out of my tentatives.

Any help would be very well welcomed.
thanks.

Hi @Mauro_Bennici

Thanks for posting your question!
Could you please reach out to us directly at support@eazybi.com referring to this Community Post? A report definition and screenshot of your report would be very useful. Based on what you described, the formula should have returned the result for you, hence a report definition would help me understand the root cause of the problem. Instructions on how to export the report definition - Export and import report definitions

Elita from support@eazybi.com

Hello @Elita.Kalane , I seem to get a “%infinity” result for anything divided by average resolution days/workdays or total resolution days/workdays, I asked elsewhere what’s the logic between the measure and I have been answered that for an issue that doesn’t get to pass via an “in progress” status the result is zero, but the issue I’m looking at has both transitions in progress and a confirmed resolution.
Which are the conditions underlying the resolution days count that might lead to zero?
regards.