Epics with "is blocked by" issues not working

Hi @petemo94,

Thanks for following up with me and letting me know the formula doesn’t work for you.

What I meant by “Your dimension name” is the dimension name of the issue links. For the formula to work, I would first need to know if you have imported “is blocked by” issue links into your eazyBI report.
If you have not, the instructions here will help you with this.
The community post here is also very helpful when learning about issue links and how to import them into eazyBI. In the community post, at the end of the article, there are links to demo account reports; maybe it will be easier for you to follow a real example.
It is important that when you write your JavaScript code, one of the line says “dimension = true” so that your issue links get imported as dimension as well.
Depending on what name you define for your issue link custom field, this is the name you will also need to apply in the formula I gave you previously.
For example, if your Java Script code looks like below, then “Your dimension name” is “Linked Epics”, which is what you would use in the formula I gave you previously.

# Epics linked to issues
[jira.customfield_Linked_Epics]
name = "Linked Epics"
inward_link = "is blocked by"
issue_type = "Epic"
multiple_values = true
dimension = true

Hopefully, this is a little clearer now; if not - let me know!
Elita from support@eazybi.com