#ERR: mondrian.olap.fun.MondrianEvaluationException: Aggregation is not supported over a list with more than 1000 predicates (see property mondrian.rolap.maxConstraints)

Good afternoon
Help is needed. When creating such a measure in Viewer in confluence eazuBI
Aggregate(
Filter([Viewer].[User].Members,
CoalesceEmpty([Viewer].CurrentMember.get(‘Email’),“”) MATCHES “.*eazybi.com”
)
)

I get an error
#ERR: mondrian.olap.fun.MondrianEvaluationException: Aggregation is not supported over a list with more than 1000 predicates (see property mondrian.rolap.maxConstraints)
Please tell me how to fix it, if possible
in the demo version everything works correctly. Analyze - Confluence public demo - eazyBI

Is it possible to increase this number on the user side, or on the easyBI developers side?
If not, is it possible to somehow immediately filter out empty values ​​so as not to receive this error?
Or offer me some other option. I need to filter out all users by specific email and display the values ​​I need. If I first add all users, and then filter by mail, and display the values, then easyBI does not hold up and the waiting time ends, or does not load at all.

@jon33367,

When the dimension size increases in hundreds and thousands (in your case, the “Viewer” dimension with more than 1000 users), I would advise grouping data beforehand instead of calculating members. This would make the report user experience more convenient and report performance better.

For example:

1. Import the email domain as user property to the “Viewer” dimension with additional data import.
    More details on additional data import described here: Additional data import into Confluence cube.

2. After data import, create a custom hierarchy in the “Viewer” dimension.
    More details on how to create a custom hierarchy are described in the documentation: Custom hierarchies.

Here is a video with several use cases on how to import additional data and then build a custom hierarchy based on those data: Power-Up Reports With Additional Data Import.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Good afternoon Can you help me create an sql query to display users for a specific email domain?
For some reason I get an error that the request ended with an error

And is there an example file to upload into easyBI to create a measure into a cube? necessary to understand how it works in general

and one more question: If I import people using sql or a file, do I have to do the same steps again every time a new user appears? or will it load automatically?
Regarding the file, I think so and I realized that each time we have to manually supplement the file and upload it. As for sql, it’s not clear to me. Or, when using an sql query and clicking on import, will it automatically load them?