Error on Export to XLS or CSV

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

I get the above error when I export from a cube I created with SQL source data import. Cube has 3 SQL sources instead of a union query from cwd_user. Included queries below. I could have used union, but was testing each individually and left it because it was easy to define measures for each in the cube that way.

Alternatively I get

The page you were looking for doesn’t exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

SELECT u.user_name, u.display_name, u.active, m.parent_name group_name, attr.attribute_name,
attr.attribute_value as login_count, 1 as user_count
FROM cwd_user u
left join cwd_membership m on m.child_id = u.id
left join cwd_user_attributes attr on attr.user_id = u.id
where m.parent_name is null
and attr.attribute_name=‘invalidPasswordAttempts’
and u.active=0

SELECT u.user_name, u.display_name, u.active, m.parent_name group_name, attr.attribute_name,
FROM cwd_user u
where attr.attribute_value is null

FROM cwd_user u
WHERE m.membership_type = ‘GROUP_USER’
and attr.attribute_name = ‘login.count’

Hi @efrain66

Do I understand you correctly, the error appears when you are trying to export a report that you have created in a cube that has the three SQL sources? Was the import before to the export successful?

Please send steps with screenshots on how to reproduce this error and the log files to our support email support@eazybi.com.

Please have a look at our documentation page on how to access the log files - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/set-up-and-administer/set-up-and-administer-for-jira-server/troubleshooting#Troubleshooting-eazyBIlogfiles.

You can also attach the log files to the contact form https://eazybi.com/contact if the file size is too large.

Kind regards,
Roberts // eazyBI support