Exclude fix versions

Hi

I’m very new to eazyBi

I’m trying to make report for specific Fix versions of jira projects

I need to filter issues by fix versions

I added “Fix Version” to demensions.

Now I need to filter issues, that has current fix version (selected in the row) as last of issues fix versions.

I tryed this code:

Sum(
    Filter(
        Descendants([Issue].Currentmember, [Issue].[Issue])
        (  
          [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name >= [Measures].[Issue fix versions]
          AND NOT
          ( [Measures].[Issue fix versions] > [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name)
          ) 
      )
      [Issue].CurrentMember
)

But it works with mistakes , when multiple Fix versions are present.

Yes, you are correct. The formula will work well for a single version in the issue. If the issue has several versions, you would like to check if the selected one is the “latest” from the ones listed for the issue.

This comparison is more tricky. Here is a suggested formula. I used a simple comparison only for the case there is one/none version on the issue and more complex and time-consuming for issues with several versions.

NonZero(SUM(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].Currentmember, [Issue].[Issue]),
    -- check if there are several versions ids => issue was in several versions
    IIF([Issue].CurrentMember.GetString('Fix version IDs') MATCHES ".*,.*", 
    -- if there are several versions in issue, compare if the selected is the last one
      Rank(
        [Fix Version].CurrentMember,
        [Fix Version].[Version].GetMembersByKeys([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Fix version IDs'))
      ) = count([Fix Version].[Version].GetMembersByKeys([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Fix version IDs'))
      ), 
      -- if there is none or 1 version in issue use simple comparison - if version on iuse is the same as selected
      [Measures].[Issue fix versions] = [Fix Version].CurrentMember.Name
      )
    ),
   -- count valid issues only
    [Measures].[Issues created]
  ))

Here is how it looks in my demo account:

Daina / support@eazybi.com

@daina.tupule that’s almost that i needed.

Is there any way to sort and restrict versions here not by ID, but by it’s release date?

We have some version created not in the right order, so it ID’s are now goes in wrong order.

by the way, is there any oppotunity to change versions oreder when picking it from avaliable dimensions?

Here I updated the formula by adding ordering of versions by version releae date:

NonZero(SUM(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].Currentmember, [Issue].[Issue]),
    -- check if there are several versions ids => issue was in several versions
    IIF([Issue].CurrentMember.GetString('Fix version IDs') MATCHES ".*,.*", 
    -- if there are several versions in issue, compare if the selected is the last one
      Rank(
        [Fix Version].CurrentMember,
        order([Fix Version].[Version].GetMembersByKeys([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Fix version IDs')),
          [Measures].[Version release date] , ASC)
      ) = count([Fix Version].[Version].GetMembersByKeys([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Fix version IDs'))
      ), 
      -- if there is none or 1 version in issue use simple comparison - if the version on issue is the same as selected
      [Measures].[Issue fix versions] = [Fix Version].CurrentMember.Name
      )
    ),
   -- count valid issues only
    [Measures].[Issues created]
  ))

Daina / support@eazybi.com

hi @daina.tupule, would you be able to help me on a similar topic with the following query?