Exclude Time in specific Transition Status from Age of ticket

Currently using the below measure to calculate number of issues closed within 2 days of the creation date.
I want to exclude from that calculation the number of days an issue is in “On Hold” status

ie. Issue created Jan 7, moved to on hold Jan 8, then moved out of on hold Jan 9, and resolved on Jan 10.
With the current formula this ticket will count as being open for 4 days and not appear on my report.
I want to EXCLUDE the 2 days in “on hold” status from that count so that the issue is calculated to have been open for only 2 days and thus will appear on my report.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
Not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue resolution date])
AND
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND
Datediffdays(
DateWithoutTime([Measures].[Issue created date]),
DateWithoutTime([Measures].[Issue resolution date])
)<=2
)
)
)

Hi,

There is a standard measure in eazyBI “Days in transition status” allowing to count the days in status when combining this measure with the Transition Status dimension. Please check the documentation on how the historical measures are defined: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import/import-issue-change-history

You can use the tuple and subtract the Days in the On Hold status from your current calculation of the resolution days:

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
Not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue resolution date])
AND
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND
(Datediffdays(
DateWithoutTime([Measures].[Issue created date]),
DateWithoutTime([Measures].[Issue resolution date])
)-
([Measures].[Days in transition status],
 [Transition Status].[On Hold])
 )<=2
)
)
)

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support