Existing list in pages

Hi there,

I’m trying to give only a list of the existing values in the selection trough the pages and not all the values.

I tried:

Aggregate(
Filter(
DescendantsSet(
[Organisatie (CMDB)].CurrentHierarchyMember,
[Organisatie (CMDB)].[Organisatie (CMDB)]),
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND [Measures].[Issue Product (CMDB)]=‘Webplatform’
AND [Measures].[Issue resolution]=‘(unresolved)’)
)

But this gave an error and couldn’t save the filter

tried also:

Aggregate(
Filter(
Descendants(
[Organisatie (CMDB)].CurrentHierarchyMember,
[Organisatie (CMDB)].[Organisatie (CMDB)]),
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND [Measures].[Issue Product (CMDB)]=‘Webplatform’
AND [Measures].[Issue resolution]=‘(unresolved)’))

could save the filter, but gave no result. Still had the full list of all ‘Organisatie (CMDB)’ in the selection field from Pages

I also looked at Filtering values from imported custom field multi-choice list1 - #6 by Elita.Kalane, but this gave me neither the result I wanted.

Hi @_P3

You can try using the Organisatie (CMDB) dimension as secondary dimension in page filters and then enable “NOnempty” page filter
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Pagedimensions

Then you can skip creating calcualted members.
eazyBI will show just those members from the dimension where first dimension has context with.

Martins / eazyBI

@martins.vanags
That’s what I tought too, but it doesn’t seems to work in this case.

In the screenshot I did a small select with 2 organisations, with one have a result, the other one not, but I still had the choice to select (all 216).

@_P3
Properties like “Direct link” and “Issue status” won’t change the report context.
Try selecting a measure “Issues created” in report columns and filter report by this measure (greater than 0) as explained here:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Orderandfilterrowsbymeasurevalues

That should do the trick.
Martins / eazyBI

@martins.vanags

Still no result.
Could it be because Organisation comes out Assets (the information is retrieved from Assets in Jira)? Normaly all what you said works.
I know that Assets fields can behave differently.