Filtering issues by summary text in order to calculate the avg days in transition status of those only

Hi there,
For some time now I have been trying to solve this puzzle since I’m not used to eazyBI and the way it works yet.
I need to get the average days in transition status only for ‘AB Tests’ so they all match some text in the summary. While I do have the regex that I need to get them I do not know how to use it properly.
I added a new calculated member formula to Issues to filter them and when I toggle it (onto the dropdown) I see the list of issues but the table is empty of data if it is selected.

Where and how should I apply the filter to get the desired results keeping in mind that I cannot add any Javascript custom field as we have no access to it?

Great thanks,
Javier

Hi,

Please, check this topic where a similar solution is implemented:

The creation of the calculated members in the Issue dimension is not a recommended solution since it may lead to performance problems. Instead, the Javascript custom field is recommended; you should ask your Jira admin to provide you with respective access rights.

The data in the report depends on the overall configuration of the report. Please, contact support should you need to clarify the specific behavior of your report.

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support