Filtering on two parameters

Hi Guys,

I need to create a report for issues filtered on two parameters:

1. transition to assignee is max 1
  2. ICE parameter (group assignment) is max 1.

I try to get the info in a form of a nice report over the period of time, but the only way I can get the proper data set is when issues are expanded one by one (and that list is big).

Any tips on how to get it done?

Hi @Ela

About the 2. parameter. What kind of field is the ICE parameter? Is it a single-value or multiple-value field? Would you like to filter those issues that have a maximum of 1 group assigned or that have a group assigned only once?

Thanks!
Best regards,
Nauris / eazyBI support

Hi @nauris.malitis,

Thanks for getting back to me. The ICE field is a single-value field (basically it is a count getting +1 whenever the ticket in JIRA is group assigned).

I would like to have a table of tickets created per assignee where “review/assignment group” value is either 0 or 1 and where the transition to assignee field is either 0 or 1. The point is to find those tickets which weren’t reassigned. I have really hard time combining those two parameters into a meaningful report.

Thanks,
Ela

Hi @Ela

Thanks for the elaboration!

You can define a new calculated measure with the following formula:

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    (
      [Measures].[Transitions to assignee],
      [Assignee].DefaultMember
    ) <= 1
  ),
  CASE WHEN
  [Measures].[Issues created] > 0
  AND
  [Measures].[ICE field] < 2
  THEN
  END
)

This formula will iterate through all the issues and check how many times a Transition to assignee has happened. Then, for all the issues with only one Assignee transition, it will check the value of the “ICE field”. For this to work, you should have the “ICE field” custom field imported as a measure or a property.

Let me know if this fits your use case!
Best regards,
Nauris

Hi Nauris,

Many thanks for the above. That indeed fits my case :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Ela