Folders for Accounts on the Home Page

As a system admin for EazyBI and owner of the tool for the company, there are several accounts creating a long list to search through when going to make updates to an account. I have about 60 accounts to manage. Having a better way to navigate through the home screen would help. For example, grouping together different accounts by department would better organize the home screen.

Hi!

In the upcoming eazyBI version 5.0 (coming out in a few days; functionality is already available in eazyBI for Jira Cloud), there is a new view for eazyBI administrators “All accounts” with a search option as well as direct access to different actions with accounts.
Sneak peek from our documentation: https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Administer+all+accounts

While there is no grouping by departments etc, search option should make the navigation through accounts easier.

Ilze, support@eazybi.com

Going to All Accounts isn’t what I’m looking for. I would like to be able to create a folder structure on the Home page. For instance, we have a Quality Engineering Dept with multiple areas. Would like a top level folder to say Quality Engineering and then accounts listed under that for performance, automation, etc.

Thank you, @Sonya, for the additional details; those are helpful in finding the right solution.
We have a feature on the backlog to organize eazyBI accounts in the Home screen and will update this Community post when there is any progress.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com