General eazyBI Training Resources

Where to start?

1. For new users and those who are new to concepts of data analytics, start with the eazyBI Tutorial Video Series (~1h total).
    We suggest going through all tutorial videos first, before digging deeper into the “See also” suggestions under each video. But if you feel the urge, go for it. :smiley:

2. Dig deeper into more diverse basic and advanced topics with videos on specific topics.
    At the very least you should watch the “Getting Started” and the “Administration” sections.
    ​Watch “Calculations with MDX” videos when you’re ready to do your own custom calculations.

3. When we release a major version with new features, we organize eazyBI release update webinars. Make sure to check them out.

4. There is a whole Learn More section in eazyBI for Jira documentation for you to explore.

2 Likes

Hi,
Does there happen to be any updated versions of the videos and/or PDFs? Thanks!
-jj

Hi, @jrjanis
Indeed, the section was quite out-dated.
I updated all the information within this post with our latest training and learning suggestions and recommendations. I hope it will serve you well.

P.S. Is Janis your surname? Janis is a popular name here in Latvia. And here at eazyBI close to 40% of employees have the name Janis :sweat_smile: (that is just an odd coincidence)

Thank you. I look forward to checking out all the new content!
-jj

Yes, Janis is my last name. I’m told my great-grandparents came to the US from Poland around turn of the century. I’ve heard that the name was spelled differently before they arrived but none of my relatives seem to know for sure.

Janis is your first name, correct?

Yes, Janis is my first name. We did a little research using eazyBI and found out that it is indeed quite common among our employees as you can see in the chart. :smile:

Furthermore, if you take into account that Janis is a male, the percentage of male employees in eazyBI is 61.5% :rofl:

Janis is John in English. It’s a popular first name all troughout the Europe and the World. I believe in Poland it’s Janek or Janusz, but there are many other treanslations.

1 Like

Wow. Knowing that Janis is John in English, it makes a lot of sense!
Thanks again for your help, and this interesting piece of trivia!
Regards,
-jj