Generating the report by status

Hi

I hope everyone are doing well !!

How to make the statuses side by side in the report and also how to merge all the other statuses with open status ( Eg :- I want to generate the report only on open & closed statuses that should appear on the report based on priority and time but I want to merge all the status with open status and few status with closed and both the open and closed status should be appear side by side)

As of now I’ve generated the report but i can see the statuses are separated in report. For your reference I’ve attached the screenshot of the report that i have generated earlier. I’ve gone through eazy BI documentation but I was not able to understand the expressions, MDX function and Aggregates.
Please provide the steps or solution ASAP because it is an urgent requirement

Best Regards,
Sai

Hi @sbandarupalli,

When building a report to see changes over time, you might want to set Time as the only dimension on rows. Then set measures of choice and dimensions on columns.

To get issue count by open and closed status in separate columns and then stacked by priority, you might order columns as shown in the picture below.

For an example on how to aggregate Open and Closed statuses, check out this Community post:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com