Get a value of Remaining Estimated Hours measure form specific date

hello! I am new to Eazybi, so I have a lot to learn. I need to get the value that Remaining Estimated Hours had when an Uber-initiative changed to Ready for the first time.

The Uber-Initiative can change to the Ready state more than once, so I only need the first time this happens, that date is obtained as follows:

([Measures]. [Transition to status first date], [Transition Status]. [Ready], [Time] .CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)

Taking an uber-initiative as an example, I know that on 06/24/21, this event occurred, if I use the Time dimension as a row and the measure Remaining Estimated Hours History in my report, I can see this value, but I don’t know how I can extract it , so that the report can show the value that Remaining Estimated Hours had for the date on which all Uber-initiatives went to Ready for the first time.

It must be taken into account that the Uber-initiative does not have Remaining estimated hours, this value is obtained by adding all the story type issues, which does have that value.

Hi @elopezz
Welcome to the eazyBI community!

You may want to use the measure “Remaining Estimated Hours history” to retrieve a remaining estimate at the end of a particular date.
And function DateMember() to get the Time dimension Day level member of the transition: MDX Function Reference

Puttin it together, you would get a tuple:

(
[Measures].[Remaining estimated hours history],
[Time].[Day].DateMember(
 ([Measures].[Transition to status first date],
  [Transition Status].[Ready],
  [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember))
)

Hope it works for you!

Best,
Ilze, support@eazybi.com

1 Like