Get value of custom field when the issue was in a specific status

Hi,

Is it possible to get value of custom field when the issue was in a specific status?

I know I can get the “on created” and “on closed” values.
I need to report “Predicted” vs “Actual” on a Number custom field, where “Predicted” value would be the value the field had when the issue was in an intermediate status (e.g. “In Progress” ).

Is this possible at all in eazyBI?

Thanks,

Hi @cadalso ,

I recommend using the hidden measure “CUSTOM FIELD added” with a specific Transition dimension member. The hidden measure will be available once you have selected the “Import value changes” for the specific custom field in the eazyBI import options. Read more about the change history import here - Import issue change history.

I recommend using specific Transition instead of Transition Status. That is because when the issue has been through several statuses within the same day, the custom field value will be multiplied by the number of transitions.

So for the custom field upon the transition from “To Do” to “In Progress”, the formula will look similar to the one below:

([Measures].[Estimated cost added],
[Transition].[To Do => In Progress])

The report could look similar to the one below:

You can see that on the transition from status “Idea” to “To Do”, the value was 767. Once the status was changed from “To Do” to “In Progress”, the value was 800.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi Roberts,

Thank you so much for this solution. You are right, we should use the transition to get the last value in the previous status.

Thanks,

Enrique