I am trying to display the following in a table:
- Open initiatives for the whole project
- Initiatives grouped by components
- Percentage of epics completed per initiative
My approach so far:
- Pull in all epics into Rows, select Issues, All Issues by Initiative (which groups epics into the parent linked initiative)
- Set the first Row to be Component
- A calculated member for the measure to be issues closed/issues created
The issue with this approach is I tend to get duplicate records for initiatives that contain epics that serve a couple of components.
As an example - If the Initiative has 2 epics for the Apple component, and 3 for the Banana component, I see the initiative in both the Apple and Banana grouping, with 2 and 3 epics for each piece. I want to see the component grouping based on the initiatives themselves, not the epics.
However, if I pull in only the initiative issue type to the report, I lose the ability to do issues closed/issues created, and cannot get percentage completed.