Heatmap for comparing data across all cells, instead of just within a row or column

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to create a heatmap for cell formatting that can compare data across all cells, instead of just within a row or column.

Currently, I’ve manually added five ranges. I was hoping to find a more automated and scalable solution. Is there any ways to do so?

Hi @AlenaS

Thanks for posting your question!

I suggest using the Heatmap condition instead of applying Range manually. Make sure you apply condition formatting at the measure level (Origianl estimated hours).

Learn more about the heatmaps : Conditional cell formatting
Screenshot of how the condition might look:

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com

Hi @Elita.Kalane, thanks for answer. Unfortunately, I didn’t find how to apply Heatmap for all cells in the table. Currently, I can apply it to a separate row or column, but I need to find Minimum, Midpoint and Maximum values across all data in the table

Hello @AlenaS
Did you apply the conditional formatting rule at the at the measure level (Original estimated hours) or did you apply them individually at the assignee level?

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com

1 Like

thanks @Elita.Kalane ! I’ve tried to apply it on the measure level (Original estimated hours ) and it’s perfectly work

1 Like