Help needed for custom field import (advanced options)

Hi guys!

I’m trying to import a custom field in the advanced options, but facing some problems.

I have a graph that shows created and resolved bugs for the last 12 weeks, which works perfectly. Now I want to separate the cloned and not-cloned bugs. So I want to have the opportunity to include/exclude cloned bugs (in pages). What I try to base this on is the query project = XX AND issuetype = Bug AND not (issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("","is cloned by")).

I tried to create a custom field in the advanced options and have imported like this, but I don’t get any results: [jira.customfield_bugs] name = "Bugs cloned" outward_link = "is cloned by" issue_type = "Bug" dimension = true multiple_values = true.

Would it be possible to get some help with this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, @albanceku

Welcome back to eazyBI Community.

To import the cloned bugs, you need to change your advanced settings. My collage Gerda has made a great post about how to Import the Issue Links as a dimension; please read here: Import issue links as dimension

If you want to see the bugs that are clones, the advanced settings should look something like this:

[jira.customfield_bugs]
name = "Bugs cloned"
outward_link = "clones"
dimension = true
multiple_values = true

But to be sure, this is also your case, please read Gerda’s post.

To reset the field’s configuration, please perform the double import. Uncheck the field “Bugs cloned” in the Import options, perform the import, and then select the field “Bugs cloned” and perform the import again.

The formula to see the bugs that are cloned should look something like this:

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
NOT IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Bugs cloned]) 
AND [Measures].[Issues created]>0 ) ))

And if you want to see the cloned bugs, that are resolved, use [Measures].[Issues resolved]>0 in the previous formula.

Kindly,
Ilze
support@eazybi.com