Help needed: Tabular report with (year) columns grouping linked-issues count

Hi community! Completely newbie here, also a new eazyBI user.

I would appreciate any advice to build a tabulated report to show linked-issues count where columns headers are the date (year) of the creation date/custom field date in those linked-issues, and rows are the issues that they are linked to.

I am looking for something like this:
(this table is a recreation, not the real output)

For instance: in row for “Issue #1, the “Year - 2” column would show 3 which is the count of linked-issues to “Issue #1” (no matter what type of link), and so on.

But so far all I have is this:

(image in next post)

I already imported the linked-issues and created a user-defined measure to count them and put them in a column, with “Time” dimension in the “Pages” section, but:

1st. I’d rather have (Year) in columns’ headers instead.
2nd: I’d like to have the count of linked-issues grouped by their own creation date, not the date of the issue they are linked to (in Issues dimension).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards!

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

A last call for help.

As I said in my original post I have the list of linked-issues and the count of those, something like this:

But I’m looking to group the count of linked issues in columns by creation date of the linked issues, and when you drill into that cell you’d get the list of the corresponding linked-issues.

Is that even possible? @daina.tupule, @lauma.cirule, @martins.vanags?

m(_ _)m

Well, I give up. I guess it is not even possible to get a report presented that way.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!