Help with Report

I have a report that displays two pieces of information. “Digital Releases”, which represents the number of Issues completed in the month, and the “Qty of Release Participation”, which is a formula to obtain what represents 25% of the Digital Releases.

I have a need to include one more piece of information. I need to count the number of Labels that exist in each issue and group them. After this grouping, I need to know which Labels are greater than or equal to the “Release Participation Qty”.

I will include an image of the 2 reports I made that contain the information but are separated. Because I couldn’t unify them.

Simple solution seems to me to be (new calculated field):
IIf(Qty of Release Participation/Issues completed in the month>=0.25,“YES”,“NO”)

Hi, this way doesn’t work.
I think I expressed myself wrong here.
In the report I need 4 pieces of information:

1 - Total issues completed in the period
2 - Value that corresponds to 25% of the Total
3 - Grouping of Total Labels present in completed Issues
4 - Information whether the total number of Labels is greater than or equal to the value of item 2.

I’m adding another image with a model of what the report should look like.

Mayby this then?

1. = measure total issues
  2. Releases digital = measure total issues/4
  3. = measure digital releases (completed)
  4. = IIf(digital releases >= releases digital, “YES”, “NO”)

Hello good morning,

the suggested format did not work because the value in the first column is equal to that in the third column.

Hello, passing by to inform you that I managed to obtain the information.

I had to create a new formula to calculate all issues created. The previous one was giving an error because it was getting the completed Issues.

1 Like