Hide Calculated members titles, Column results, etc

This is more of a cosmetic issue from a Newbie.

We will be using eazyBI in JIRA-Cloud to publish several reports & dashboards on Atlassian Confluence.

We get the exact data-results we are looking for, but was wondering if there is a way to alter how the table / report is displayed, in a way that would be effective for the audiences using Confluence.

1) "Omit_Personnel"
This item in red square is a Calculated Member row /title under Projects as you can see, that give me valid results.

Is there a way to “hide” the header / title “Omit_Personnel” and only show the result sub-headers?

2) "User_Totals"
This User-Defined Calculated member column gives be the data I need by additionally using the “Hide empty rows” feature simultaneously, so I am left with the 4 results you see here.

Is there a way to come up with the same results, but to HIDE the this column “User_Totals” altogether?

Conclusion

Essentially, what would be ideal for this, and many other dashboards that we need from eazyBI would be what you see within the “green” box in the image.

I’m hoping this is possible with the easyBI product, as so far it has been producing all the information we need and has been great!

Hi,

1. to hide name of the header choose proper level member:
    (sometimes you have more levels eg. in time dimensioin - month, year week and so on)
1 Like

Hello strojna.ewa, thanks for the reply.

Yes = using “hierarchy level members” does in fact remove the header. I had tried this before.
Problem is, that if I select the “member level” as you have described, I lose the Aggregate formula in my “Calculated members” section, which omits specific projects.

Is there a way to do both (hide header while still evoking the Calculated members formula)?

Also… any ideas on how to hide that “User_Totals” column?

Hi there,

How to remove "Omit_Personnel"
If you want to use aggregated members in rows, you may do the following:

1. Add the calculated member
  2. Expand it
  3. Remove the top row: click on the top row and select the option “Remove”. The top row won’t be visible, while the aggregated members would stay even after saving and reopening report.

How to remove "User_Totals"
Now about the measure “User_Total” in Columns. You may do the same and remove the column (click on the column and select the option “Remove”) and save the report.
Still, we highly suggest using Measures in the column to get the benefit of the tool, as measures are the backbone of each report.

Ilze
support@eazybi.com