I’d like to ask help for the following table.
We need to have a table with following structure:
- Issue from Project_1 - top hierarchy
- Epics from Project_2. Epics are linked to the 1st level by specific link type (let’s be ‘is child task of’)
- Issues in Epic from Project_2 (and sometimes - from other projects).
It will be Gantt chart with the ability to see % of completed issues, start date / end dates of 1st and 2d parts etc.
Actually, I cannot solve the following issues:
- How to have ability to expand Epic, if Issues from 3d are from a different projects, than Epic?
- How to build hierarchy ‘Issue - Epic - Issue’?
- How to build % of completed for multi-level structure?
Thanks in advance.