Historical data in EazyBI (with Jira integration)

Hello
First of all, I’m totally new to the EazyBI, and still learning, but I already have some questions.
We recently have moved from different customer issue tracking tools to use what the company already has: Jira (with EazyBI).
So the issues will be tracked in Jira, and I can easily import tha data to EazyBI.

However, I have the data in Jira for just a few last periods and actual historical data in reports (mostly in spreadsheets) for a few years.
So let’s say I have a report like this:
Adnotacja 2020-05-10 202856

And the data shown is from Jira. But I have the data all the way to 2009. So I know that for 2014 the value is X and Y.

Is there any way to import these data points directly to EazyBi?

As these data are mostly median and average age, it is rather hard to replicate the whole story and then to import this as a data source into EazyBi. Not mentioning translating existing data to similar to Jira structure of it.

Does anyone have any experience with such a case?

Hi @BartoszW,

You may import summarised overview data from the past decade into eazyBI as additional data to Jira issues cube. Use those spreadsheet files as a data source to complement data from Jira. For example, you can import new metrics for the past Time periods. There are more details on additional data import into Jira issues cube: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import/additional-data-import-into-jira-issues-cube.

Check out the training video where my colleague explains step-by-step one use case for additional data import and how to use them in the reports:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com