Historical/timeline view of how many tickets some people transitionned to certains statuses, when they were assigned those tickets

Hello !

eazyBI newbie here, I already manage to do some simple charts/timelines but I’m having an issue creating such a report, I don’t know if you guys would be willing to help me.

I’d be interested in having a timeline view of:

• for a list of identified people (which already exists as a calculated member of the Assignee dimension)
  • to know, during the previous x weeks, the number of tickets they were assigned to, that transitionned to specific statuses.

To be more clear, as an instance, I’d like to know that:

• on October 13. John Doe was assigned to 13 tickets, and amongst those 13 tickets 3 of them were transitionned to Ready for UAT or Ready for Pre-Prod statuses.
  • …and have a timeline view of these info during the previous x weeks.

I think I have succedded in the transition to status history view, but I’m not able to cross-reference that with an historical view of assignee:

{
  "cube_name": "Issues",
  "cube_reports": [ {
     "name": "QA - In Testing Troughput",
     "folder_name": "Digital - QA",
     "result_view": "bar_chart",
     "definition": {"columns":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Measures","selected_set":["[Measures].[QA Done issues count]"],"members":[{"depth":0,"full_name":"[Measures].[QA Done issues count]","format_string":"#,##0","report_specific":true,"name":"QA Done issues count","calculated":true}]},{"name":"Transition","selected_set":["[Transition].[INT Testing =\u003e Ready for UAT]","[Transition].[QA Done]"],"members":[],"bookmarked_members":[]}]},"rows":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Time","selected_set":["[Time.Weekly].[Last 8 weeks]"],"members":[{"depth":0,"name":"Last 8 weeks","full_name":"[Time.Weekly].[Last 8 weeks]","dimension_hierarchy":"Weekly","calculated":true,"drillable":true,"expanded":true,"drilled_into":true,"drill_level":"[Time.Weekly].[Day]"}],"bookmarked_members":[]}],"filter_by":{"conditions":[{"expression":["[Measures].[Day of the week]"],"operator":"not matches","value":"Saturday|Sunday"}],"others":false},"nonempty_crossjoin":true},"pages":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Project","selected_set":["[Project].[All Projects]","[Project].[DG stream]"],"members":[{"depth":0,"name":"All Projects","full_name":"[Project].[All Projects]","drillable":true,"type":"all","expanded":true,"drilled_into":false,"removed":true},{"depth":0,"name":"DG stream","full_name":"[Project].[DG stream]","calculated":true,"drillable":true}],"bookmarked_members":[],"current_page_members":["[Project].[DG stream]"]},{"name":"Project Board","selected_set":["[Project Board].[DG project boards]"],"members":[{"depth":0,"name":"DG project boards","full_name":"[Project Board].[DG project boards]","annotations":{"group":"ECOM Project"},"calculated":true,"drillable":true,"dimension":"Project Board","expanded":true,"drilled_into":false,"removed":false},{"depth":1,"name":"EC17 - Team Commerce","full_name":"[Project Board].[EC17 - Team Commerce]","key":"CLAS-122430","parent_full_name":"[Project Board].[DG project boards]"}],"bookmarked_members":[{"depth":1,"name":"EC03 - Team Merch \u0026 Customer Experience","full_name":"[Project Board].[EC03 - Team Merch \u0026 Customer Experience]","key":"CLAS-121263"},{"depth":1,"name":"EC17 - Team Commerce","full_name":"[Project Board].[EC17 - Team Commerce]","key":"CLAS-122430"},{"depth":1,"name":"EC05 - Team Logistic","full_name":"[Project Board].[EC05 - Team Logistic]","key":"CLAS-121265"},{"depth":1,"name":"EC20 - Team Omnichannel \u0026 Order Management","full_name":"[Project Board].[EC20 - Team Omnichannel \u0026 Order Management]","key":"CLAS-125872"}],"current_page_members":["[Project Board].[EC17 - Team Commerce]"]},{"name":"Assignee","selected_set":["[Assignee].[DG - QA]"],"members":[{"depth":0,"name":"DG - QA","full_name":"[Assignee].[DG - QA]","annotations":{"group":"DIS"},"calculated":true,"drillable":true,"dimension":"Assignee"}],"bookmarked_members":[],"current_page_members":["[Assignee].[DG - QA]"]}]},"options":{},"view":{"current":"bar_chart","maximized":false,"bar_chart":{"stacked":false,"vertical":true,"swap_axes":false,"data_labels":false,"series_options":{"Ready for UAT":{"color":"#00B8D9"},"Transitions to status issues count;Ready for UAT":{"color":"#A857D3"},"Linear trend Transitions to status issues count;Ready for UAT":{"color":"#344563"},"Ready for INT":{"color":"#376BB7"},"QA Test KO":{"color":"#A857D3"},"Ready for Pre-Prod":{"color":"#34AD70"}}},"table":{"freeze_header":false}},"calculated_members":[{"dimension":"Measures","name":"Open Risks","formula":"CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Issues history], 0)","format_string":""},{"dimension":"Measures","name":"Day of the week","formula":"[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(\"Week day name\")","format_string":""},{"dimension":"Measures","name":"QA Done issues count","formula":"(\n  [Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],\n  [Transition].[QA Done]\n)","format_string":""}]}
  } ],
  "calculated_members": [{"dimension":"Measures","name":"Issues history","format_string":"#,##0","formula":"Cache(\n  NonZero(Sum(PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),\n    Cache([Measures].[Transitions to]\n        - [Measures].[Transitions from])\n  ))\n  + [Measures].[Transitions to]\n  - [Measures].[Transitions from]\n)"},{"name":"DG stream","dimension":"Project","formula":"-- Aggregate all the informations of DIG streams\nAggregate({\n  [Project].[E-Commerce],\n  [Project].[E-Commerce M1]\n})","format_string":""},{"name":"DG project boards","dimension":"Project Board","formula":"-- annotations.group = ECOM Project\n\nAggregate({\n[Project Board].[None],\n[Project Board].[EC17 - Team Commerce],\n[Project Board].[EC05 - Team Logistic],\n[Project Board].[EC03 - Team Merch \u0026 Customer Experience],\n[Project Board].[EC20 - Team Omnichannel \u0026 Order Management],\n[Project Board].[EC23 - Team Front Revamp US],\n[Project Board].[EC21 - Team Upgrade 2.4 \u0026 Akeneo 6],\n[Project Board].[EC08 - Team Adyen],\n[Project Board].[EC13 - Team CS Infra \u0026 tools],\n[Project Board].[EC19 - Team CS Architecture \u0026 organization],\n[Project Board].[EC24 - Team Crossborder \u0026 M1],\n[Project Board].[EC26 - Team Webperformance],\n[Project Board].[EC98 - Digital stream global],\n[Project Board].[EC99 - Team to identify]\n})","format_string":""},{"name":"None","dimension":"Project Board","formula":"-- annotations.group = ECOM Project\n\nAggregate({ \n[Project Board].[(none)]\n})","format_string":""},{"name":"DG - QA","dimension":"Assignee","formula":"-- annotations.group= DIS\nAggregate({\n    [Assignee].[Nadia Bouchouicha],\n    [Assignee].[Ivan Krot],\n    [Assignee].[Marie Anne Duvieu],\n    [Assignee].[Anouar Kouach],\n    [Assignee].[Monalisa Patra],\n    [Assignee].[Elias Rahhab],\n    [Assignee].[Yuliia Lypska],\n    [Assignee].[Nabil Hanachi],\n    [Assignee].[Imtiaz Haniff]\n})","format_string":""},{"name":"Last 8 weeks","dimension":"Time","dimension_hierarchy":"Weekly","formula":"Aggregate(\n  [Time.Weekly].[Week].DateMembersBetween('8 weeks ago', 'today')\n)","format_string":""},{"name":"QA Done","dimension":"Transition","formula":"Aggregate\n(\n  {\n    [Transition].[FT INT TESTING =\u003e Ready for INT],\n    [Transition].[INT Testing =\u003e Ready for UAT],\n    [Transition].[QA Testing =\u003e QA Test KO],\n    [Transition].[QA Testing =\u003e Ready for Pre-Prod]\n  }\n)","format_string":""}]
}

Does anyone have any idea to help me with that please?

Thanks a lot for your time, I hope it’s not too complicated!

Have a nice we,
Aymeric

Hi @a.bazire
Welcome to the eazyBI community! Thanks for posting your question and for sharing the report definition!
Your report looks very good; it seems you were looking for the Transition Author dimension.

Can you try defining a new calculated measure with the formula below and see if it returns the expected results?

Sum(
    DescendantsSet([Assignee].CurrentMember,[Assignee].[User]),    
  ([Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],
  [Transition].[QA Done],
  [Transition Author].[User].GetMemberByKey(
    [Assignee].CurrentMember.Key
  ),
  [Assignee].CurrentMember
  )
)

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com