Hours spent + issue due date over last weeks

Hello,

I am trying to get a report similar to one available here: Logged hours by project and user over last weeks - Issues - Jira Demo - eazyBI
Additionally to the example above I would like to have issue description and issue due date next to the names
For issue description it was straightforward, just added “Issue” dimension on rows.

If I tried to “show” issue due date from Measures I get duplicated times, and that makes sense.

Next, I tried to put Measures in Rows (with “hours spent” and “issue due date” shown) - not what I want to see, as the measure name was put next to issue description and either logged time or issue due date is displayed in table cells.

Please advise. :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance!
Vasile S.

Hi @VasileS ,
I replied also directly to your question in eazyBI support email, but I will republished the solution in case someone else also is interested:

Here you can read our documentation on how the report is built: Logged hours by project and user over last weeks - eazyBI for Jira

First you can change Project dimension to Issue dimension (as you already have done) and use Project hierhachy to get a total at Project level. Add this dimension to Pages for filtering.

To have issue property visible in the report and not repeat this value for all weeks, the best approach is to select both measures Issue due date and Hours spent.
Then use option drill into measure by dimension and use it for Hours spent to split it by Time members (keep in mind that with this approach you won’t be able to filter by Time dimension, but you can select multiple members and expand which are needed):

1. Drill into by Time and select All times from weekly hierarchy:

2. When it is done, select which members you want to see in the report from Time dimension and unselect what you don’t need:

Also, you can import those reports from the demo account into yours. See here on how to do it: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/learn-more/training-videos/training-videos-on-specific-topics#Trainingvideosonspecifictopics-Don’tRe-InventtheWheel!DiscoverSampleReports

kind regards,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

1 Like