How can I build a report to track child issues that are not linked to particular issue type parent issue

Hi Team,

I want to build a report in eazybi based on the below query created in Jira

query in ScriptRunner Enhanced Search :
(Type = “User Requirement” and project = CDS and status in (Approved, “PQM Check”, Rework) and “R2.0 Usage Indicator[Dropdown]” != “Not used in this release” and “Requirement Type[Select List (multiple choices)]” NOT IN (“Security Requirement”) AND “Functional Domain[Dropdown]” NOT IN (Finance, Procurement, Commercial)) AND issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf(“Type = “Business Step” and status != Cancelled and project = CDS”, “tests”)

query in Jql: filter in (“URs not linked with BUS Step (Finance)”, “URs not linked with BUS Step (Procurement)”, “URs not linked with BUS Step (Commercial)”, “URs not linked with BUS Step (Operations)”) AND status = “PQM Check”

I want to build a report in eazybi where I want to show the issues with Issue type = User Requirement, which are not linked issue type - Business step.

Please provide me any example or measure to do so.

Thanks.

Hi,

The recommended solution to this use case is to create a Javascript-calculated custom field in eazyBI that checks issues of specific issue type for the presence of needed link. The solution should create a new dimension with Yes/No values and allow quick filtering of the issues in the scope.

The field configuration could look like this:

The Javascript code:

var result="No";
var type_to_find="Business step";
if (issue.fields.issuetype.name=="User Requirement") {
  for (link of issue.fields.issuelinks) {
    if (link.outwardIssue) var linked_issue=link.outwardIssue;
    if (link.inwardIssue) var linked_issue=link.inwardIssue;
    if (linked_issue.fields.issuetype.name == type_to_find) {
      result="Yes";
      break
    }
  }
}
return result;

Once you import this field, a new dimension will be created that you can use for filtering:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support