How can I get the average time per state?

Hi there!
I have been struggling with a problem for a while now as I need to get the average time per state.
example:
Average time in status “Analysis” “4 days”.
Average time in status “Error detected” “5 days”.

thanks for your support

Hi @Victor_H_Gallardo_V,

Welcome to the eazyBI community!

The first step is importing the issue change history to see the average duration issues spent in particular statuses Import issue change history. This option is enabled by default. Just make sure it is not disabled.

With the issue change history import, eazyBI creates a set of measures and dimensions related to historical data in Jira issues. You are interested in the Transition Status dimension and the measure “Average days in transition status” or “Average workdays in transition status”. Use them in a report and add other dimensions to further narrow the report scope to your liking.

In the report above, I use the Project, Time, and Issue Type dimensions in the report pages to see the average durationBugs from a particular project spent in each status. With the Time dimension set to a particular period, the report will return issues that transitioned out of the statuses in the period.

If you are new to eazyBI, I recommend watching the eazyBI training videos Training videos and exploring the eazyBI Demo account Chart Types - Jira Demo - eazyBI.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com