How do I add time dimension with multiple weeks across the heading of the report?

Hi eazyBI support team,

Does eazyBI enable to add time dimension with multiple weeks across the heading of the report? So, I would like them to be shown as fields such as ‘1 week’, ‘2 weeks’, ‘3 weeks’, ‘4 weeks’, etc in the heading.

However, these fields need to be able to calculate the number of aged tickets from the imported data. For example, a ticket with a time period of 1 week would fall into the ‘1 week’ time dimension, or, a ticket with a time period of 1 month would fall into the ‘1 month’ time dimension.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Hi,

The recommended solution for this use case is to configure the Age interval dimension and rename the members of this dimension.

Let me show an example.

First, I can configure the interval dimension by splitting it into 7-day ranges:

Now I have members of the dimension corresponding the ages of issues in weeks. I can rename the members to show that:

The report looks like this with such a member:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

Hi Janis,

I had configured the interval dimension like you did by splitting it into 7-day ranges. However, this is not creating the new dimension members and I had tried it couple times. My cell under the All Age Intervals still shows (none). So, I am not able to define the formula using the new dimension members.
Also, if I manually enter [0028 - 0034] into the formula, I guess this would cause an error since this dimension member is not created successfully for me?

Hi,

Please, send more details to our support email for checking. Also, some screenshots could be beneficial to see how the Age interval dimension is configured.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support